Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday What Did I Read? White Chocolate

White Chocolate
By Lydia Michaels
 
 
 
 
In full disclosure, if I hadn't gotten a copy of this book for free, I probably would have never ventured out to read it.

And BOY! Would that have been a huge mistake!
I loved this book so much! Everything written seemed so real.
 

Kat D'Angelo is a single mom to 3 year old Mia. She has been abandoned by everyone she thought cared about her, Mia's father, her own parents, even most of her friends with the exception of Jade Schultz, who has become Mia's “Kiki”.

Kat has spent the last three years making do on her own and making sure EVERYONE knows that she doesn't need any help.
But when Tyson Adams moves in next door, Kat may have to reassess how independent she really has to be.



Overall Opinion:

I really liked this story. It progressed in a realistic fashion. There was one issue I had with the story though, The amount of time between the end of the story and the epilogue was such a huge gap and I felt the characters had changed too much to bring either a conclusion to this book or even lead into the next. I hope to read the next book in the series soon, but I just think there were too many loose ends in this one.



Who should read it?

Anyone who likes to be eased into Romance or anyone who is a single mom struggling to make it.


Who should avoid it:

Anyone that wants instant, continuous romantic action. This has sex, but it is in no way erotic.



Rating:

 
3.5/5
 
And now, onto the eyelook:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment