Friday, July 26, 2013

Get Fit Friday: 79 for 7 of 9

Author's Note: This is a scary post for me to write, so please be gentle and just wish me well on my journey :)
Thanks!
 
Now, onto the blog post!
 
So, on Monday, this happened:
 
 
 
And that inspired the 79 for 7 of 9 challenge.
 
Between Sunday July 28,2013 and Saturday June 7th, 2014 (10ish months) I pledge here in public that I will be losing 79 pounds.
 
I will update every Friday with what I have been doing and how my progress is going.
 
I will also be taking a photo every month showing my progress (See the end of this post for the initial photo).
 
I am not quite sure how this is going to work yet, so I am going to start slow with exercising for 20 minutes 5 times a week and eating lots of fruit and veggies (Salad for the win!).
 
My first goal:
I have a really cheap scale and I am slightly over it's limit. My goal is to get to the point where I can actually see my current weight. I think that is a good first goal. :)
 
I think that is all for this week. I'll update you all next Friday! Wish me luck.
 
Anni
 
My starting pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment