Monday, July 22, 2013

Makeup Monday!

Hey everyone! I know most people do a face of the day, but I am going to do a face of the week Every Monday with my favorite look I have created in the past week.

Today I have a face of the week that was created using only Pixi products!


On the face: Illuminating Tint & Conceal in Light Glow tinted moisturizer and concealer.
Week of Wake Up Makeup Monday Blush.
On the eyes: Week of Wake Up Make Up Monday eye shadow combo
On Lips: Succulent lip twin in opal orchid.


With as hot as today was, this was a nice refreshing look that stayed all day. I think next time though, I would keep a little powder on me for when it gets really hot and I need to mattify a little.


That's all I got, see you Wednesday with a new Weekly Wednesday segment!

Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment